Week 8 Comments and Feedback

1. For me, the most useful comments have been from people who suggest that I show a deeper aspect of my characters. For instance, some of my stories have tended to sound like reports and I've had people suggest that I express make my characters express some emotion.

2. I have a hard time really giving my full perspective when commenting on other people's stories because, since I'm in both Myth-Folklore and Indian Epics, I'm squeezed on time.

3. I do feel like I get a chance to see the deeper aspects of some people when reading their blogs or stories. Obviously, I can't claim to know the core things about them from just that, but I do get a sense of their creativity and imagination. Those things say more about a person then we tend to realize.

4. I don't feel that there are any significant changes to made to the feedback process. I'm getting and giving everything I can already.


5. I chose this image because it defines my whole life in terms of how I handle feedback lol. I see imperfection and resulting growth as experiences to be enjoyed. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ethan Kahn Introduction

Week 6 Story: A Documentation of Pre-Flood Earth